GNS3 is Holding a Network Topology Photo Challenge
Share your best GNS3 network top0l0gy and possibly win a $250 Amazon gift card. For more information: GNS3 is Holding a Network Topology Photo Challenge
Over the past couple of months the folks at GNS3 has been amazed to learn how people are using GNS3 from the integration of multiple vendors to security and cloud configurations. This month we are challenging the GNS3 community to show off your stuff by sharing your most complex network topology. Here are the simple instructions on how to enter:
- Take a screenshot or photo of your topology and post it in the comments section below;
- Add a 1-2 sentence description of the topology including the use case (ex. POC environment to test a new vendor, CCIE Lab etc.)
- Include the following tag to the content: photomission
The topology photos will be judged on 3 simple criteria:
- Use Case Description (15 Points): did you clearly articulate the use case of your network topology?
- Complexity Factor (30 Points): how far are you pushing the boundaries of the GNS3 software? Is your topology something that likely hasn’t been seen or attempted before?
- Clarity of Photo (5 Points): is your topology clearly labelled and easy to understand?